It’s been a while since I have posted but it seems to be harder & harder to get time in front of a computer with my kiddos keeping me so busy! I have so many recipes & tips I want to share so hopefully I can start making it a habit.
My friend, Amanda, who is on the Advocare 24 day challenge came up with an awesome recipe to meet her sweet tooth while on the cleanse. She used bananas, peanut butter & rolled oats to make chewy cookies. Such a yummy idea! I decided to make a spin-off & super excited to share!
I mean seriously, who gets to lose weight & eat cookies….my team does! We have taken creative eating on an Advocare Challenge to a level I didn’t even know was possible. You can’t eat these cookies every day on the challenge but when you can’t take the craving any longer this is a great way to treat yourself. Hell, I am not even on a cleanse & I love these things.
Also, for my oats I used Love Grown Foods Super Oats w/ chia & quinoa. The cookies don’t taste as great a day later, I suggest eating them the same day.
If you have more healthy treat recipes please share! Let’s make magic happen!
What You Need:
- 2-3 really ripe bananas
- 1 cup of oats (a little more if you use 3 bananas)
- 1 Tbsp of all-natural, organic peanut butter
How to Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together all 3 ingredients. And by mix, I actually used my hands to get those bananas mashed up & then stirred together until well blended.
3. Using a tablespoon, drop rounded tablespoons of mix onto greased baking sheet.
4. Bake at 350 for 15-18 minutes. I ate a couple warm, they were delicious!